Gazi Mihal Mosque is located in the southwest of Mihal Bey Bridge at the end of the Talat Pasha Street to the west of Edirne. A rectangular stone slab above the crown on the northern facade of the building has an inscription of the building dated 1421.
The work is entirely made of cut stone. Marble coverings are rarely encountered on the walls. From the northern stone door in the form of a deep niche (ie, the wall of the arched wall); north the middle sofa (ie hall) and the barrel vault (cylindrical) on the south of it is reached to the main place of worship.